The sound material compiled in this album dates back to the
very early recording phases of Moonlit Sun.
All tracks were recorded using scrap materials, a butter knife,
guitar pedals, a hardware sampler, a microphone, a keyboard for
‘Life Corrodes with Time’ (track 4), contact mics, and a mixer.
Electric Guitar was used in track 28 - 'A Hidden World'.
Voice samples from films were used in songs # 16, 17, 18, and 24.
Vocals performed in songs # 5, 7, 14, 20, 23, 24, and 29.
All other sounds that resemble ”voices” are an amplified result
of the inherent tones and harmonics found in the scrap materials used.
No computer based software effects or software synthesizers
were used in these recordings. Moonlit Sun utilizes natural objects.
The following songs were recorded on the following dates:
- Bake Tray Experiment EVP 
- Mysterious Lights in the Skies [July 2010] -- Improvisation
- Scattered Stars [July 2010]
- Life Corrodes with Time 
- That Night 
- Snowfall and Silhouettes 
- Dissociative 
- 3rd World [April 19th 2010] -- Improvisation
- Compound Fusion  -- Improvisation
- Ominous Facades of a Distant Place 
- Let the Dead Rise 
- The Next Day [July 2010]
- Oceans of Agony [August 2009]
- Shadow Paths [June 2009]
- Vast Cellars of Panic [May 2009] -- Improvisation
- Counter Clock Thoughts I, II, III, IV [Sept. - Dec. 2009] - tape
- Windows of Wonder [June 2009] - tape
- All I Could Ask For  -- Improvisation
- Forlorn Visions  -- Improvisation
- Sombre Shades [Nov. 2009]
- In Isolation there is Life  - tape
- Recess Press  -- Improvisation - tape
- Monument  -- Improvisation
- Desolate Astro Pathways [Dec. 2009] -- Improvisation
- A Hidden World [Feb. 2008]
- Luminescent Creature on the Water’s Shore [Nov. 2009]
released February 20, 2014
All sounds, mixing, mastering, digital photography,
and artwork layout concept by Jason Mauricio.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.illusionprospect.com